At Salut Dental Barcelona we are specialized in the treatment of mouth's functional problems that affect its activity giving signs and symptoms throughout the whole body
At Salut Dental Barcelona we understand dentistry as a way to improve the physical and emotional quality of our patients from a multidisciplinary approach to the functional pathologies of the masticatory system.
Our reason of being, the values and the principles that we follow are summarized in a personalized dental care to our patients.
After extensive national and international training, we are able to provide preventive and therapeutic treatments that complement common treatments such as relieving a toothache, replacing absent theeth or aligning crowded teeth. These treatments that offer immediate patient satisfaction could be correcting only the consequence of a functional problem and would not be treating the real origin. Functional problems can evolve into a stomatognatic imbalance and result in disorders on the body which are not usually related to the mouth.
Discover how in Salut Dental Barcelona your visit to the dentist will be different and discover what Functional Dentistry can do for you.
- Núm. colegiado COEC 4371
- Degree on Dentistry (DDS). University of Barcelona (UB)
- Postgraduate in Oral Implantology. University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Training on Neuro-Occlusal Rehabilitation for treatment of TMJ and MMI
- Advanced training on HBTC-RFA Protocol
- Member of the Spanish Implantology Society (SEI), of the Spanish Prosthodontics Society (SEPES) and of the Spanish Human Masticatory System Evolution's Disease Society (SEDEAM)